Graphic Design Services
If you do not already have an art file, our experienced in house graphics design team can help create a design for you. Speak with your sales representative to set up a design meeting. We will create the design for you and send a .pdf proof for approval prior to going to press. Extensive design work may incur additional charges. You will be notified by your sales representative before the work is started.
Art file Guidelines
Accepted Graphic Applications
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps)
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd, .tif, .tiff, .bmp)
- Adobe Indesign (.indd)
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
Electronic Art Information
- Include all linked or placed images and original files
- Convert all text to outlines or paths. Otherwise please provide appropriate font files
- Create your artwork the exact size of the label
- Include crop marks or a die line to show positioning of copy
- Extend any bleeds 1/8” past the die line
- Text should be no smaller than 5 pt. for positive copy
- Text should be no smaller than 7 pt. for reversed copy
- Vector files are preferred over raster files
Other Artwork Formats
If you do not have an accepted electronic file, we may be able to create the file for you from whatever media you may have. Artwork charges may apply depending on the amount of work needed to create the file. Please ask for pricing upon order submission.
Free Art And Graphic Services
- Typesetting up to 10 lines of copy
- Minor retouching of your electronic art
- Enlarging or Reducing your art
- Adding bleeds or reverses
- Creating curved type
- UPC and other bar code creation
Four Color Process Artwork
Please submit all artwork in CMYK mode in the original format in which it was created. PDF files cannot be used unless accompanied by all supporting files.
PDF or black and white fax proofs are available upon request. Anytime a change is made to artwork submitted by a customer, a proof is required. Press proofs are available for an additional cost, please call for an estimate.